Universal PSU Doctor
with QC2.0 Smart&Fast Charger
Pro and installers now have a state-of-the-art 5v USB power supply unit that they can rely on.
Simply the best USB Power Supply Unit ever! Built to last and comes with 5 years warranty
Compatible with Android&Apple smartphone or tablet as well as Xbox 360, PS3, PS4 pads and many others
- Plug the Univeral PSU Doctor to any UK/EUR/US AC100-240v wall plug.
- 3 USB ports for up to 5V 2.4A available current per port.
- Speed up charging time up to 4 times.
- Android and iOS APP for monitoring.
- Support official Apple Sync cable or cheap cloned one.
- Safe charging: Protect your smartphone/tablet from malware and data theft.
- Enhance the quality of the electric current supplied by USB port for fast charging without harming device and/or battery.
- Fix power consumption issue with non powered by their own power supply active or fiber HDMI cable at the output of any +5v HDMI device. (Integral, Linker, AVR-Key, Vertex, Splitter, Dr.HDMI, HDfury X4)*
5 years warranty is only available for units purchased from this page, when purchased as an option with any HDfury device, warranty will be limited to 2 years.
* A shorter USB powercord might be necessary as well if Dr.PSU is not enough to fix the issue.
- Fully supports Smart phones and Tablets (IOS and Android OS) for any brand models and ps3/ps4/xbox360 joypad.
- Autodetect the operating system IOS or Android charging mode and/or Joypad mode.
- Lightweight and easily portable to wherever you are at home, office, traveling or in the car.
- Dimension: 8.9 (L) * 5.3 (W) * 4.2 (H) cm.
- Weight: 142g
- Rohs Compliant
- CE and FCC Compliant
- Ultra-Low Power Technology
- Output: 5V2.14A, 5.2/2A, 9V1.6A or 12V1.2A
- Stop (RAM retained): 0.23 μA, (LVD enabled): 0.31 μA
- Snooze: 0.7 mA (UART), 1.20 mA (ADC)
- Operating: 63 μA /MHz
- 16-bit RL78 CPU Core
- ADC: Up to 11 channels, 10-bit resolution
- On-chip temperature sensor
- Ripple and Noise: 80mV
- Efficiency: 80%
Plug Dr.PSU to any UK/EUR/US AC100-240v wall plug.
A total of 5v 4.2A max output becomes available.
Port1: 5.2V output and support Android/iOS APP for monitoring by attaching the supplied USB to earphone connector cable. (https://youtu.be/QzVxjRXREVI)
Port2: 5V output for iOS/Android phones and tablets as well as PS3/PS4/Xbox Joypad devices.
Port3: 5V/9V/12V QC2.0 output for Android Quick Charge and 5V output for iOS/Android phones and tablets as well as PS3/PS4/Xbox Joypad devices.
Led Status Description
1. Led Flashing quickly and shortly: Over current mode, the last plugged device will get remaining current available.
2. Led Flash 1 times means over 0.8A current consumption, 2 times means over 1.6A current consumption.
3. Port 3 Led flash from Bright to Dark means QC2.0 is active, flash from Dark to Bright means normal output mode.
Q:Which port allow Android or iOS APP to control charging time and power consumption?
A: You can charge your device on any ports, however, your Android or iOS devices must be connected with the supplied USB to earphone jack cable from Port 1. Only Port 1 allows monitoring from iOS or Android devices.
Q:How I can change the predefined mode?
A: Only port3 offers Quick Charge technology for compatible devices (See here for the full list of QC compatible devices), if you connect an iOS device, the PSU will automatically switch to iOS charging mode.it to internal memory.
Q:Is the APP compatible with all smartphones?
A: No, only devices from Apple (such as Iphone), LG, Sony, Samsung, MI, … Please note that an earphone jack input connector is required for the APP to retrieve charging and power consumption data from the Universal PSU Doctor.