Hdfury 4K Spliter PRO
- Our Splitter 4K UHD handles all video formats down to SD (480p) and all the way up to UHD (2160p).
- Independant Upscaling and Downscaling engine embedded with 3 modes set on-the-fly via slide switch.
- 1080p24/25/30 to 4K24/25/30 or 4K24/25/30 to 1080p24/25/30, all others formats pass-through.
- Up to 4K30 4:4:4 or 4K60 4:2:0.
- 4K Image Enhancement mode with an easy one button control.
- Improved EDID Management solution with either a Custom uploaded EDID, Self generated Automix EDID or a Fixed basic EDID.
- AutoMix EDID feature will create a custom EDID by mixing both sink EDID connected to the splitter output ports.
- Custom and manual EDID utility available from the download section.
- Featuring a smart reset switch so you will never have to unplug and replug HDMI cable again, just press the reset button and HPD events is reinitialized.
- Just like any recent HDfury hardware, it comes with USB upgradable firmware that allow you to unleash furious features.
Splitter 4K UHD/PRO is a 2-Port DVI/HDMI splitter with integrated HDCP decryption/encryption engines, channel independant scaling engine and is compliant with HDMI Rev 1.4 and HDCP Rev 1.3 specifications.
Splitter 4K UHD/PRO receives DVI/HDMI inputs, process HDCP decryption and encryption, scale up/down one or both channel and transmits the data to 2 DVI/HDMI ports.
4k Splitter PRO Technical spec.
- 3 Ghz Repeater with 4K2K Super Resolution Engine (SRE)
- Video Scaling and Audio Re-Timing
- DVI Specification 1.0 Compliant
- HDMI Specification 1.4a Compliant
- Integrated HDCP decryption/encryption engines which are compliant with HDCP Rev 1.3 specification
- Integrated automatic EDID processing
- Wide Frequency Range: 25MHz – 340MHz (beyond 4K spec)
- Supports 12-bit Deep Full HD, Full 3D and 4K2K video.
- Supports Standard Audio, DSD Audio and HD (HBR) Audio
- Supports 1 DVI/HDMI input port and 2 DVI/HDMI output ports
- Supports conversion of HDMI signaling to DVI signaling
- Supports HDCP Repeater
- Scalable to make more than 4 output ports
- Supports 2D and 3D video signals in NTSC 480i/p, PAL 576i/p, HDTV 720p/1080i/1080p/1440p/2160p
- Size : 65 * 49 * 39 (mm
Got questions ? We have answers !
How does the Splitter 4K UHD combines EDID from 2 sink devices?
The combinator checks video and audio capabilities including DVI or HDMI capability and distributes information so that each display will both show video and audio. So it has to take into account that it cannot send 7.1 to a stereo receiver or 1080p to a 480p display. So it configures EDID based on the best shared capabilities.
However, if one the displays is DVI and the other one is HDMI then it will still send audio to the HDMI capable display while keeping the other output as pure DVI. So you will still hear audio.
Splitter 4K UHD also have a windows EDID utility to manually upload, read ,write, save or load any EDID file.
What does the 4K Enhancement mode?
The 4K enhancement can be hard to spot on 50inch or smaller screen. What happens inside the core is that when 1080p24 gets scaled to 4k24 it means pixels are actually doubled horizontally and lines are doubled vertically.
Our 4K enhancement mode offers a different ways to deal with duplication of pixels and that’s what the mode button effects. It means it can blur neighboring pixels a bit or sharpen the pixels. If you have a small UHDTV then you can take a magnifying class and look at the edges of text.