Dr HDMI 4K can help to solve most HDMI issues such as handshaking issues, compatibility issues, and/or any EDID related issue. It helps to keep a source always ON or tricked into a defined state which is especially useful for system integrators.
Dr HDMI 4K can also boost signal integrity and extend the +5v signal through an HDMI/DVI-D chain. For example, it can work for hands in hands with HDfury products to extend the compatibility range. It can also be used to limit the source output resolution.
Dr HDMI 4K acts as an EDID manager, HDMI/DVI-D emulator, and repeater that comes with pre-defined presets, user programmable banks, Sink EDID sniffing bank, HTPC mode, and more!
- Unique 18Gbps/600MHz support with 0ms latency
- Solve Most HDMI issues !
- Fix HDMI handshaking issue
- EDID Manager and Detective feature
- Easy EDID table manipulation via USB port
- HDMI/DVI-D emulator and repeater
- Maintain 4K, 3840×2160, 2160p video without losing sync.
- 40 Predefined Banks (4K HDR, 4K DV, 4K HLG, 4K HDR10+, FullHD 3D, FullHD, 1080i, 720p, etc..)
- 7 User programmable EDID Banks
- Support: HDR, HDR10+, HLG, DV & LLDV, ALLM, IMAX
- All DV modes supported including DV mode 0, mode 1, mode 2 and LLDV
- Sink EDID sniffing feature
- Extend signal integrity up to 50 meters!
- HTPC mode to avoid detection of the connected sink status
- +5V Injector feature to power active cable
- RS232 Control for remote administration and integrators setup
- HDCP compliant
for manuals, firmware and software go to: