Hdfury VRROOM 8K allows ANY HDMI sources (FUHD source, Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, media players, satellite receiver, game consoles, PCs, etc.) to be shown on ANY of the connected displays and ANY sources Full HDMI audio to be extracted and forwarded to ANY eARC/ARC or HDMI sound system for up to Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby MAT Atmos, DTS-X, DTS-HD Master Audio and older formats. 8K VRROOM is the smartest converter solution for interoperability between any HDMI sources and any HDMI display or any HDMI/ARC/eARC sound systems.
Please note that Hdfury VRROOM supports any VRR signal thru HDMI2.1 FRL. Gsync and Freesync are tech that only work from Source to Display directly unless the Source and the Display supports HDMI 2.1 FRL as well. Kindly please verify that your source and display are HDMI2.1 and/or have support for FRL if you plan to use Hdfury VRROOM for VRR signals.
Hardware-wise, the 8K VRROOM central is featuring 4 HDMI inputs, 2 HDMI video output with scaling option and 2 dedicated HDMI full audio outputs, one for ARC/eARC sound system and one for any 720p or 1080p capable HDMI sound system, LAN Control, RS232, L/R stereo or Optical up to DD+ 7.1 output, IR RX, IR sensor, IR window, OLED display and 4 buttons on the side allowing to enter/exit and perform change in the device system menu. 8K VRROOM offers an unique relay port to begin our journey in automation.
All inputs are capable of 4K and 8K VRR/HDR/HLG/DV/LLDV/HDR10+ up to FRL5/40Gbps/1200MHz for video and support any sound format in existence today, HDMI TX0 and TX1 video outputs are capable of outputting FRL5/VRR/40Gbps/1200MHz and all sound formats as well. 8K VRROOM is running in a Splitter/Switcher/Pass-thru or Upscaler default mode ensuring your setup remains optimized at its best capabilities, you can however select any other operating modes at any time, Matrix, Downscaler, etc…
Software-wise, 8K VRROOM provides you full control via LAN connection and the embedded HDfury webserver !
You can use any web browser based device such as any computer, tablet or smartphone on the same network to access, control and update the 8K VRROOM Central, the process is as easy as visiting a web page.
All HDfury legacy features remain present, each input EDID can be set individually from a list of 100 EDID, HDCP conversion, Scaling and signal operations such as Chroma/Color depth/Color space, HDR metadata manager, LLDV datablock editor, PJ&Display macro, Infoframes modes, CEC command, ARC/eARC, HTPC mode, special modes, VRR and normal signal sound extraction, TMDS switching for all inputs to autoswitch sources such as ATV4K, X1X or Shield that no other switch on the market are able to autoswitch. Additionally 8K VRROOM can physically cut any output power via software trigger.
All setup information are visible at first sight via OLED, On Screen Display or Webserver. 8K VRROOM is the smart solution and converter for interoperability between any HDMI revision equipment, for content creators, calibrators, streamers, digital entertainment centers, FUHD TV, UHDTV retail, show sites, data centers, schools, conference or home cinema and much more.
- Unlock true VRR/FRL on Samsung Q90/QN900/QN95 and similar models
- Up to 8K60 444/RGB 12-bit via DSC at 96Gbps
- Best Audio to your sound system and Best Video to your display, Always & Guaranteed!
- World First 40Gbps Upscaler, Splitter, Switcher with full audio extraction for VRR and any signals
- Full Audio from ANY HDMI source (including VRR signal) to ANY HDMI, ARC or eARC sound system
- Full Audio up to Atmos/TrueHD from any HDMI source to SONOS Arc/Beam2 or any eARC sound system
- Play Xbox 1X games at 4K120 Dolby Vision on LG C9, BX & SONY HDMI 2.1 TV
- Work from ANY HDMI source to ANY HDMI, ARC or eARC sound system
- Solve SONOS Arc/Beam2 + other lip sync issue when using external HDMI sources connected to eARC TV
- HDMI 2.1 Full Audio/Video passthrough up to FRL5: 40Gbps/1200MHz
- Upscale FRL5 and ANY signals 2K>4K, 4K>8K and 2K>8K up to 120Hz (no upscale for VRR/1080i/720p/480i-p)
- Downscale ANY FRL0/TMDS signals 8K>4K, 4K>2K or 8K>2K up to 120Hz (no downscale for FRL5/VRR tbd)
- Add or remove any input from the CEC network at any time via webserver, APP, IR/IP or RS232
- Finally allow DTS sound from source to your sound system even if your TV does not support it.
- CEC control from TV at output to source at input
- CEC volume control from source to eARC or HDMI sound system
- CEC volume control from TV to eARC or HDMI sound system
- CEC volume works to eARC TX and HDMI OUT using TV remote or source remote
- ARC/eARC retrieval from TV ARC/eARC input to ANY HDMI, ARC or eARC sound system
- Support for 1080p120, 1440p120 and 4K120 as well as any VRR signals (Xbox series X, PS5, GPU and others)
- Allow DV content playback from LLDV capable source on any HDR10 display for improved picture quality
- 1 HDMI2.1 Audio/Video output has a downscaler for improved picture quality on 1080p/2K or 2160p/4K TV
- Allow HDCP 2.3 > 1.4 Conversion
- Perform Chroma, Color space and Color depth modification always or only if needed
- Increase or decrease nits value of HDR metadata in real-time during HDR playback
- Live signal info and details on Webserver, APP, OSD or OLED
- 4 buttons for OLED menu navigation
- Relay Port (for automation)
- RS232 jack connector (for integration and control, not needed for the average user)
|HDMI revision:||HDMI 2.1 FRL5(1200Mcsc – 40Gbps)|
|Support:||1200MHz/40Gbps VRR, QMS, QFT, DSC1.2a, HDR10+, HLG, DV & LLDV, ARC, eARC, ALLM, IMAX|
|Max Resolution:||8K60 444 12b DSC, 4K120 422 12b, 4K120 444/RGB 10b VRR/HDR, 8K30 422 12b, 8K30 444/RGB 10b or 8K60 420 10b|
|TOTAL I/O:||4 HDMI In, 2 HDMI Out, 1 HDMI eARC Out, 1 HDMI Audio Out, 1 RS232, 1 RJ45, 2 IR, 1 Relay Control, 1 Analog Jack & Optical Out.|
|Pass & Upscale TX0 port:||FHD 1080p, 2K-DCI or UHD 2160p, 4K-DCI -> UHD 2160p & 4K-DCI or 8K FUHD|
Pass-thru 40Gbps VRR + FRL5 Upscaling supports any Frame Rate signal up to 120Hz
|Pass & Downscale TX1 port:||8K FUHD, 4K-DCI or UHD 2160p -> 4K-DCI, UHD 2160p or 2K-DCI, FHD 1080p|
Pass-thru 40Gbps VRR + FRL0 Downscaling supports any Frame Rate signal up to 120Hz
|Full HDMI Audio port:||Full HDMI/ARC/eARC Audio extraction and forwarding via 720p/1080p self generated stream to any AVR or sound system HDMI input|
|Full Audio eARC port:||Full Audio up to Atmos MAT or Atmos over TrueHD from HDMI source or ARC/eARC display to ARC or eARC sound system|
|TMDS Switching:||Autoswitch support for ATV4K, X1X and others sources continuously sending +5V|
|Conversion:||Resolution, Chroma Subsampling, Color Space, Color Depth, HDCP|
|HDCP Conversion:||Any HDCP to any HDCP with CST1 support|
|Operating Modes:||40Gbps FRL5 Splitter, Switcher, Upscaler + VRR pass and 18Gbps Matrix + FRL0 Downscaler with CEC, eARC, ARC and EDID management|
|Special Modes:||CEC hardware enable/disable for all input ports, CEC Command, HTPC, Disable or replace HDR/HLG, RS232 Macro, DV/LLDV to HDR10 display, Boost HDR nits value, Translate HLG>HDR, HDMI Doctor|
|EDID Modes:||Automix with flags and algo, copy sinks, 100 EDID Banks (10 custom) + optional LLDV datablock|
|Control Modes:||HDfury Webserver, IR, IP, RS232 for Linux/MAC/Win or push buttons via OLED|
|Input Control:||Fully disconnect any input from CEC via software.|
|Output Control:||Fully disconnect any output via software when not in use.|
|On Screen Display:||ON/OFF/timer with choice of text color + Editable custom text and mask. (cover TV channel logo)|
|OLED:||3.12″ Diagonal, 256×64, 16 blue colors|
|Size:||4.5″L x 7.3″W x 0.9″H – in CM: 11.5 x 18.5 x 2.4|
|Weight:||520g – 1.15 LBS|
|Input Lag:||<1ms (nanoseconds count)|
|Other info:||3D Support, CEC Pass Through, DSD, eARC (HDMI2.1)|