UHD Splitter, with HDR/DV/SDR control & HDCP Doctor
HDfury Integral is a 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps HDMI2.0a Level A capable device built for system integrators and advanced users, that will please everyone else as well.
By supporting the max bandwidth and data transfer rate of the HDMI2.0a standard and by offering new appealing options and possibilities, HDfury Integral set another couple of World 1st features. Versatile by design, it is a kind of hybrid HDfury that you can operate, configure and control from your Android/Apple smartphone/tablet.
HDfury Integral is capable of connecting any HDCP revision sources devices to any HDCP revision sink devices. GUARANTEED!
If you ever saw the following statement: “this TV does not support HDCP 2.2. Make sure you have HDCP 2.2 capable TV” or a similar HDCP error message, make sure you never see it again with HDfury Integral! Featuring 2 inputs and 2 outputs, HDfury Integral can act as a Splitter, Infoframe and HDR metadata Injector and Extractor, HDCP Doctor, CEC Commander, Audio extractor, Audio replacement, HDMI Doctor, Matrix, EDID management and more… Discover the tomorrow’s hardware today!
HDfury Integral Key Features
Unique HDCP Doctor
Providing a total of 6 HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 engines for decryption/encryption. HDfury Integral offers a total HDCP workaround solution including HDCP 2.2 > HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 1.4 > HDCP 2.2 both ways conversion within the same unit.
It is capable of connecting any HDCP1.x or HDCP2.x source devices to any HDCP1.x or HDCP 2.x sink devices.
Each RX block decrypts the input first whether its 1.x or 2.x. Then each output port can individually encrypts it to 1.4(both) or 2.2(only top port) or not encrypt it at all if it was not encrypted initially.
Dual conversion can be operated on both channels simultaneously.*
Display HDCP 2.2 Content with Non-HDCP2.2 Compliant Devices
HDCP 2.2 is the new copy-protection scheme for 4K UHD content. Not only it is not backward compatible but many recent 4K devices don’t even support it.
Source devices, including media servers and head-ends like Netflix, will encode their 4K content with this new scheme. TVs must be HDCP 2.2-enabled to play it, and everything in the video chain including switches and receivers must be compliant as well, or the display will go dark and/or display a HDCP error message.
Bad news for consumers who have purchased expensive, high-bandwidth, processor-rich switchers, receivers and displays to accommodate 4K. While the newer products may support the bandwidth needs of 4K, they won’t play copy-protected works until Integral is an active part of the setup.
2×2 Splitter up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps
Splitting any signal up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz signal is now a reality. Thanx to IR/BT/USB or push button, you can easily switch between 2 inputs that will be replicated to 2 outputs. HDCP conversion can be configured and applied on the fly in order to always output the type of HDCP signal encryption that your display or sink device is expecting.
HDR and Infoframe Metadata Live Injector and Extractor
The Integral is capable of injecting and extracting live Infoframe and HDR metadata at any resolution and in real time.
Using latest firmware you can turn ON/OFF the HDR MODE of your HDR display at will from push buttons, APP, IR or USB GUI PC windows software. See it in video: here.
A further software solution for a complete real time handling of infoframe and HDR metadata is now available: here from our exclusive licensed partner AV TOP.
4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps > 4K60 4:2:0 300 MHz 10.2Gbps conversion
Mostly all UHD TV sold until recently can only accept 4K60 when it comes in the form of a 4K60 4:2:0 300MHz signal. However new sources, new displays and current high end graphics cards are outputting 4K60 4:4:4 (600MHz – 18Gbps). Integral is solving that arising issue and will let you run a main 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz signal through while offering at the same time a secondary output at 4K60 4:2:0 300MHz for the Level B, bandwidth limited, equipment in your setup.
HDMI Audio Extracting
HDfury Integral can extract HDMI audio up to 5.1 and pass-thru any sound format including Atmos via HDMI. It have a simultaneous output of analog L/R stereo and up to 5.1 optical S/PDIF via 3.5mm combo jack connector.
External Audio Replacing
Mini jack input connector (or Mic/Line IN) option is available to replace the audio in any HDMI/DVI-D stream up to 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps.
Audio replacing only work on one channel, the secondary channel is a direct path from HDMI to HDMI.
Useful in presentation areas or for simply streaming your phone/tablet music to your HDMI amp.
Advanced EDID Management
The most advanced EDID Management solution we ever done is now available from the Integral with either:
A Selected EDID bank, a Custom uploaded EDID, a Self generated Automix EDID or a Fixed basic EDID.
Sniff EDID from connected sink devices, Save, Edit, Load any custom EDID table at anytime.
Select and pick any EDID of your choice from a preloaded list of 25 EDID tables, it loads and reset HPD to present your chosen one automatically.
AutoMix EDID feature will create a custom EDID by mixing both sink EDID connected to the splitter output ports.
Mixing rules in AutoMix mode can be selected through 4 different algorithms.
Some EDID flags can be forced in Automix such as: Stereo/5.1/Full/YCbCr/BT2020/HDR/DV/3D.
HDMI/CEC Total Commander
HDfury Integral offers an unique CEC commands manager, with CEC compatible equipment.
CEC commands allow a HDMI source to send instructions and operate check on connected HDMI devices.
Using USB, IR, Push buttons or the Integral’s Android/Apple APP for smartphone/tablet, user can configure custom CEC commands and send them LIVE or based on trigger event.
4K Integral Total Control APP is available on Google Market for mobile and tablet running Android and on the AppStore for iOS.
You can control HDfury Integral using your mobile phone or tablet via an auto-pairing bluetooth connection.
USB GUI Utility via Windows PC, IR control and various physical buttons for configurations are also available.
Thanks to the community, IR pronto code list was added to iRule and Logitech Harmony for even easier and seamless integration
Having issue with AVR or display connected at your HTPC output, like standby mode resume issue or such ?
Integral now feature an unique and exclusive HTPC mode where anything that happen at the output is never reported to the source device.
This currently goes beyond what EDID detective and Dr.HDMI alike can offer and represent the ultimate HTPC issue solver.
Whether you need to split 600MHz stream into 2x300MHz for easier video processing or to drive longer HDMI cable or even to use IP extender in between.
This brand new feature just released will allow any Integral to act as TX for splitting input or RX for combining 2x300MHz stream into one single 600MHz stream.
Split Screen also offers a solution to feed native uncompressed 4K60 signal to PRO PJ like JVC DLA-SH4KNL that accept 2x DVI input to recombine a 4K picture.
2×2 Matrix up to 4K30 4:4:4 300MHz or 4K60 4:2:0 300MHz
Matrix solution is available for HDMI stream up to 4K30 4:4:4 300MHz 10.2Gbps or 4K60 4:2:0 300MHz 10.2Gbps
* In Matrix mode only one HDCP 2.2 input is allowed, the other must be HDCP1.4 or DVI-D/HDCP 0.0
HDfury Integral Specifications
- 2x Input / 2x Output Splitter (HDMI2.0a/HDMI1.4/DVI1.0 compatible)
- 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps Pass through
- 4K60 4:4:4 600MHz 18Gbps > 4K60 4:2:0 300MHz 10.2Gbps conversion
- HDCP Doctor (HDCP Workaround solution to any HDCP error)
- HDCP 2.2 > HDCP 1.4 conversion
- HDCP 1.4 > HDCP 2.2 conversion
- HDCP x.x > HDCP x.x conversion
- Dual HDMI2.0a & HDMI 1.4 combined
- Dual HDCP 1.4 & HDCP 2.2 combined
- CEC Support: For inter-device control between both inputs and the primary output (TOP) HDMI channel.
- CEC command: USB configuration for automation, trigger via events, push button or via IR/Bluetooth
- External Audio Replacing: input external sound or switch sound between input
- Audio Extracting: Audio De-Embedder of Optical & Analog L/R
- Advanced EDID management via USB, IR or Bluetooth APP
- Improved EDID Management solution with either a Selected EDID bank, Custom uploaded EDID, Self generated Automix EDID or a Fixed basic EDID.
- Sniff EDID from connected sink devices, Save, Edit, Load any custom EDID table at any time.
- Select and pick any EDID of your choice from a preloaded list of EDID tables, it loads and reset HPD to present your chosen one automatically.
- AutoMix EDID feature will create a custom EDID by mixing both sink EDID connected to the splitter output ports.
- Some EDID flags can be forced in Automix such as: Stereo/5.1/Full/YCbCr/BT2020/HDR/DV/3D.
- HDR & InfoFrame Live Injector.
- HDMI Booster/Extender: Capable of extending 1080p resolution up to 15m. in and 15m. out (30m. total for 1080p), UHD resolution up to 10m.
- HDMI Doctor: Solves most HDMI integration issues such as HDCP, EDID, HPD, and audio breakout.
- HDMI Equalevel: Precise signal equalization towards both input and output signals perfectly delivers the best possible picture quality.
- Hot-Plug control: Force the input device to always see an active connection.
- Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with all HDMI and HDCP technologies.
- Deep Color Support
- Dolby Vision Support
- xvYCC Color Support
- Flexible/Portable/Plug’n Play
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats.
- Just like any recent HDfury hardware, it comes with USB upgradable firmware that allow you to unleash furious features.